Knowing your dentures are securely in place makes you more confident. Your mouth feels healthy, fresh and pleasant. lsoDent denture adhesive powder is easy to use and suitable for an active lifestyle. lsoDent denture adhesive powder lasts all day, whatever you may be doing.
What makes lsoDent denture adhesive powder different from products already on the market?
IsoDent is Finnish. It was developed by the Finnish company lsoDent Oy. IsoDent denture adhesive powder maintains oral moisture balance, making things easier for people who suffer from too dry a mouth or excessive saliva. IsoDent denture adhesive powder has a confirmed anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect: it effectively prevents fungal infections.
What makes IsoDent denture adhesive powder so effective?
lsoDent denture adhesive powder forms a tight and lasting bond between your dentures and your gums. It contains mint, which helps to keep your breath fresh. lsoDent denture adhesive powder contains arctic herb extracts whose effects on oral health (anti-bacterial and anti-fungal) have been tested in partnership with dentists.
Note that dentures that are poorly fitted will not stay in place whatever adhesive you use and may be bad for your health. Check the condition and fit of your dentures regularly with your dentist or dental technician.
- Clean your dentures but do not dry.
- Spread a thin layer of powder on the surfaces to be placed against the gums and palate.
- Allow any excess powder to fall off.
- Place the dentures in place and bite your teeth together for a moment.
Removing your dentures:
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Remove your dentures by carefully moving them backwards and forwards.
- Wipe the remains of the adhesive off your gums with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean your dentures carefully, e.g. with IsoDent denture cleaner
Use the adhesive powder once a day. You will get to know how much you need after using it a few times.